Barry Diller Biography (1942-)
Born February 2, 1942, in San Francisco, CA; son of Michael and Reva (Addison) Diller. Addresses: OFFICE--Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corp., 10201 W. Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90035.
- Birth Details
- February 2, 1942
- San Francisco, California, United States
- Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK
- Assistant to vice-president of programming, ABC, 1966.
- executive assistant, vice-president of programming and directing of feature films, ABC, 1968.
- vice-president, feature films and program development, east coast, ABC, 1969.
- vice-president, feature films and Circle Entertainment, ABC, 1971- 73, during which time he was responsible for selecting, producing, and scheduling the Tuesday Movie of the Week, Wednesday Movie of the Week, and Circle Film original features for airing on ABC, as well as acquisition and scheduling of theatrical features for airing on ABC Sunday Night Movie and ABC Monday NightMovie.
- vice-president, prime time television, ABC Entertainment, 1973.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM WORK
- Board chairman and chief executive officer, Paramount Pictures, 1974.
- president, Gulf and Western Entertainment and Communications Group, 1983-84.
- board chairman and chief executive officer, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1984--.