Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Michael Haneke to Lance Henriksen
Geraldine Hanning Biography (1923-)
Addresses: Home: Answering, Service--(212) 753-2310.
- actress, singer
- Birth Details
- August 31, 1923
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Cowgirl, Green Grow the Lilacs, Cain Park, Cleveland, OH, 1944.
New York Debut
- Barbara, In Good King Charles' Golden Days, Downtown Theatre,for over 100 performances, 1957.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Liza Elliot, Lady in the Dark, Cain Park, Cleveland, OH, 1948; Ruth, Blithe Spirit, Cain Park, OH, 1949; Olive, Voice of the Turtle, Cleveland Playhouse, 1950; Lady India, Ring Round the Moon, Cleveland Playhouse, 1951; Natalie, The Merry Widow, Finger Lakes Lyric Circus, 1952; Princess Margaret, The Student Prince, Pittsburgh Civic Light Opera, 1954; Gussi, Bittersweet, Pittsburgh Civic Light Opera, 1954;Grace, The Philanderer, Downtown Theatre, NY, 1958; Kalonika, Lysistrata, E. 74th Street Theatre, NY, 1959; Mrs. Baker, Butterflies AreFree, 1973, Louise, The Five Finger Exercise, 1974, Fiona, Howthe Other Half Loves, 1974, Jane, Absurd Person Singular, 1978, Mrs. Tarleton, Misalliance, 1978, Older Woman, The Good Doctor, 1979, Sharon Playhouse, CT; Queen, Jubilee, in Michigan, 1975; Socialite, Let's Face It, AMDA, NY, 1977; Lillian, Oh Brother, ANTA, NY, 1981.
- Ivy London, Critic's Choice, national tour, 1962; Wife, TheImpossible Years, national tour, 1966.
- Macy's Clerk, The Thief, 1950.
- Strange Lady, Man of Destiny, 1948.
Principal Television Appearances
All My Children; Edge of Night; Love of Life; One Life to Live; Searchfor Tomorrow; Calucci's Department.
Other articles you might like: