Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
James Newton Howard to Kevin Jarre
Kathleen Huber Biography (1947-)
Born March 3, 1947, in New York, NY; daughter of Henry Hans (a photographer)and Mary Catherine (a speech therapist; maiden name, Wehe) Huber. Addresses: OFFICE--P.O. Box 367, Gracie Station, New York, NY 10028.
Favorite roles: Luisa Baccara in Tamara, Phoebe Merryl in The Yeomen of the Guard, Nettie Cleary in The Subject Was Roses, and Gertrude Rhead in Milestones.
- Birth Details
- March 3, 1947
- New York, New York, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Louison, The Imaginary Invalid, California State College, Los Angeles, 1957, for four performances.
- OFF-BROADWAY DEBUT--Zoe, A Scent of Flowers, Martinique Theatre, 1969.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Mrs. Sullen, The Beaux' Stratagem, Pasadena Playhouse, Pasadena, CA, 1968.
- Volumnia, Coriolanus, Jean Cocteau Theatre, New York City, 1972.
- Hannah Adler, Throne of Straw, St. Clement's Church Theatre, New York City, 1978.
- Barbara Fawcett, The Constant Wife, Equity Library Theatre, New York City, 1986.
- Mavis Kelly, The Tronzini Ristorante Murders, Meat and Potatoes Company,Alvina Kraus Theatre, New York City, 1987.
- Luisa Baccara and Aelis Mazoyer, Tamara, Park Avenue Armory, New York City, 1988.
- Also appeared in The Virgin and the Unicorn.
- FILM DEBUT--Kathleen, The Molders of Troy, Bowling Green, 1978.
- A Song for Tomorrow, Santa Barbara Children's Opera, Santa Barbara, CA, 1969.
- Two on the Isles, Edinburgh Festival Fringe, Edinburgh, Scotland, 1979, revised as Song of the Sea New Shandol Theatre, New York City, 1981.
- The Hallowed Halls, Sargent Theatre, New York City, 1983.
- Dark Wings, Sargent Theatre, 1985.
- Conquistador Aisle, Sargent Theatre, 1988.
- Short stories published in Prize Stories from "Seventeen," Macmillan, 1968.
- Also contributor of short stories to Seventeen, Homes and Gardens, Highlights for Children, Jack and Jill, Young World, and Child Life.
Other articles you might like: