Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Karim Prince to Brad Renfro
Robert Randolph Biography (1926-)
Born March 9, 1926, in Centerville, IA; son of Charles Wilmer and Sadie Mae (Hart) Randolph. Addresses: HOME--5630 Spreading Oak Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90068.
- Birth Details
- March 9, 1926
- Centerville, Iowa, United States
- FIRST NEW YORK STAGE WORK--Designer: Scenery and costumes, The Saint of Bleecker Street, Broadway, 1954.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK; DESIGNER
- Costumes, The Desperate Hours, NY, 1955.
- scenery, Bye Bye Birdie, NY, 1960.
- scenery and lighting, How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying, NY, 1961, Bravo Giovanni, NY, 1962.
- scenery, Calculated Risk, 1962.
- scenery and lighting, Little Me, NY, 1962, Sophie, NY, 1963, Foxy, NY, 1964.
- scenery, Any Wednesday, NY, 1964.
- scenery and costumes, Funny Girl, NY, 1964, Something More!, NY, 1964, Pleasures and Palaces, NY, 1965.
- scenery, Minor Miracle, NY, 1965.
- scenery and lighting, Christmas in Las Vegas, NY, 1965.
- scenery, Anya, NY, 1965.
- scenery and lighting, Sweet Charity, NY, 1966, It's a Bird...It's a Plane...It's Superman, NY, 1966, Walking Happy, NY, 1966, Sherry, NY, 1967, SweetCharity, London, England, 1967, Henry Sweet Henry, NY, 1967, How to Be a Jewish Mother, NY, 1967, Golden Rainbow, NY, 1968.
- Scenery, A Teaspoon Every Four Hours, NY, 1969.
- scenery and lighting, Angela, NY, 1969.
- scenery, Applause, NY, 1970, Ari, NY, 1971.
- scenery and lighting, 70 Girls 70, 1971.
- scenery, Applause, London, England, 1972.
- scenery and lighting, Gypsy, London, England, 1973, No Hard Feelings, NY,1973, Good Evening, NY, 1973, The Enclave, NY, 1973, Words and Music: SammyCahn's Songbook, London, England, 1974.
- scenery, Gypsy, The King and I, Los Angeles, 1974.
- scenery, We Interrupt This Program, Los Angeles, 1975, How to Succeed inBusiness without Really Trying, Wonderful Town, Los Angeles, 1975.
- scenery and lighting, The Norman Conquests, NY, 1975.
- scenery, Porgy and Bess, NY, 1976.
- scenery and lighting, Annie Get Your Gun, Los Angeles, 1977.
- scenery, Spotlight, Washington, DC, 1978, Partridge in a Pear Tree, Little Johnny Jones, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Sweet Charity, 1985.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK; SCENERY
- Antoinette Perry Awards Show, 1967-84.
- That's Life, 1967-68.
- Liza with a Z.
- Night of 100 Stars, 1985.
Other articles you might like: