Shea Farrell Biography (1957-)
Born October 21, 1957, in Cornwall, NY; son of Edward Leo, Jr. (an attorney)and Mary Rose (Drummey) Farrell; married Ronda Pierson (an agent), August 3,1982. Addresses: OFFICE--Chatham Productions, Inc., 760 N. La CienegaBoulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90069. AGENT--c/o Doug Warner, Agency for the Performing Arts, 9000 Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90069.
From material submitted by his office, CTFT learned that Shea Farrell gainedfirsthand insight into the plight of the homeless in the United States for his documentary Streets of Shame by living as a vagrant in Los Angeles, New York, Boston, and San Francisco.
- Birth Details
- October 21, 1957
- Cornwall, New York, United States
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Matt McCordless, Capitol, CBS, 1982.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- Murder, She Wrote, CBS.
- The Love Boat, ABC.
- Fantasy Island, ABC.
- Finder of Lost Loves, ABC.
- Credits; SERIES
- Mark Danning, Hotel, ABC, 1983-86.
- Also The Law and Harry McGraw, CBS, 1987.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK; SPECIALS
- Co-producer, Streets of Shame, ABC, 1986.
- STAGE DEBUT--Brimsley Miller, Black Comedy, Tiffany's Attic Theatre, Kansas City, MO, 1986, for seventy-seven performances.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Son, Six Characters in Search of an Author, Chicago, 1978.
- Tom, The Glass Menagerie, Chicago, 1980.
- Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Producer, The Pleasure of His Company, U.S. cities.
- producer, Bus Stop, U.S. cities.
- FILM DEBUT--Ordinary People, Paramount, 1980.
- Streets of Shame, ABC, 1986.