Simon Oakland Biography (c. 1922-1983)
- Birth Details
- c. 1922
- New York, New York, United States
- Non-Theatrical Career
- Former professional violinist.
- New York Debut
- Skipper Next to God.
- Principal Film Appearances
- The Brothers Karamazov, 1958; I Want to Live, 1958; WhoWas That Lady?, 1960; The Rise and Fall of Legs Diamond, 1960; Psycho, 1960; Murder, Inc., 1960; West Side Story, 1961; Follow That Dream 1962; Third of a Man, 1963; Wall of Noise, 1963; The Satan Bug, 1965; The Plainsman, 1966; The SandPebbles, 1966; Tony Rome, 1967; Chubasco, 1968; Scandalous John, 1971; Chato's Land, 1972; Emperor of the North, 1973; Happy Mother's Day ... Love George, 1973.
- Principal Television Appearances
- Series, Toma, 1973-74; The Night Stalker, 11974-75; BaaBaa Black Sheep, 1976-77; Black Sheep Squadron, 1977-78.*