Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Frances Patricia Beck to Val Bisoglio
Stephen Berenson Biography (1953-)
Born March 29, 1953, in New York, NY. Addresses: HOME--340 E. 86th Street, New York, NY 10028.
Stephen Berenson has also worked in the industrial theatre market, performingfor Pathmark, Mead Paper, Gallow Wine and United Features. He has been seenin commercials. Since January of 1985, he has worked at Trinity Rep Company in Providence, Rhode Island, as an actor, teacher, and director of the summerconservatory as well as holding the post of director of the extension program.
- Birth Details
- March 29, 1953
- New York, New York, United States
- DEBUT--Blifil, Tom Jones, Hartman Theatre, Stamford, CT, February, 1976.
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Pontdue, High Button Shoes, St. Clement's Theatre, October, 1977.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Bunthorne, Patience, Minor Latham Playhouse, NY.
- Androcles, Androcles and the Lion, Changing Space, NY.
- Milty, Dead End and First King, The Butterfingers Angel, both Quaigh Theatre, NY.
- Stephen, Close Enough for Jazz, Wonderhorse Theatre, NY.
- Borachio, Much Ado About Nothing, Weathervane Theatre, NH.
- Bob, Green Julia, Harmon Center, Des Moines, IA.
- title role, Gimpel the Fool, O'Neill Theatre Center, CT.
- Bottom, A Midsummer Night's Dream and Bernard, Death of a Salesman, bothHartman Theatre, Stamford, CT.
- Chip, On the Town, Lake Placid Theatre Company, Lake Placid, NY.
- Feste, Twelfth Night, Bread Loaf Theatre, Middlebury, VT.
- Young Scrooge, A Christmas Carol, Trinity Rep Company, Providence, RI.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Ram Dass, Sara Crewe, Performing Arts Repertory Theatre, Kennedy Center,Washington, DC, then Brooklyn Academy of Music, Brooklyn, NY, and Town Hall,NY.
Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- Frank's Folly, film short.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Introduction to Television, ABC.
Other articles you might like: