Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ned Glass to Jane Greenwood
Susan Glaze Biography (1956-)
Born October 9, 1956, in Murfreesboro, TN; daughter of Claire Andrew (a salesman) and Helen (Cooley) Glaze; married Mark Mitchell, October 22, 1983 (divorced, 1987). Addresses: HOME--Brooklyn, NY. AGENT--c/o Dorothy Scott, Marje Fields, Inc., 165 W. 46th Street, New York, NY 10036.
- Birth Details
- October 9, 1956
- Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Ensemble, Rip Van Winkle, Kennedy Center, Washington, DC, 1976, for fifty performances.
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Mary Jane Wilks, Big River, Eugene O'Neill Theatre, 1986-87.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Nelly, The Playboy of the Western World, Clarence Brown Theatre Company,Knoxville, TN, 1976.
- Catherine, Pippin, Nat Horne Theatre, New York City, 1980.
- Sally, Whoopee, Coachlight Theatre, Windsor Locks, CT, 1983.
- Wendy, Peter Pan, Cinncinati Playhouse in the Park, OH, 1983.
- Aline, Le Grande Cafe, Musical Theatre Works, New York City, 1984.
- Eleanor, The Middle Ages, Gateway Playhouse, NJ, 1985.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Ensemble, Rip Van Winkle, Philadelphia, PA, 1976.
- FILM DEBUT--Susie, Sleepaway Camp, United, 1983.
Credits; TELEVISION DEBUT; PILOTS
- Ensemble, Dancing in the Dark, 1982.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Small roles on many daytime dramas.
Other articles you might like: