Theresa Marlowe Biography (1957-)
Born Theresa Aceves, July 20, 1957, in Monroe, MI. Addresses: AGENT--Lynn Oliver Moore, Spotlight.
- Birth Details
- July 20, 1957
- Monroe, Michigan, United States
- Credits; STAGE APPEARANCES
- STAGE DEBUT--Nora, Riders to the Sea, WPA Theatre, Washington, DC, for twenty-five performances.
- OFF-BROADWAY DEBUT--Anthea Arlo, "Sleeping Beauty, or Coma" and Renee Vain and Tracy, "Vampire Lesbians of Sodom," in Vampire Lesbians of Sodom, Provincetown Playhouse, 1985.
- Irina, The Three Sisters, Source Theatre, Washington, DC, 1979.
- Bettina Barnes, Psycho Beach Party, Players Theatre, New York City, 1987.
- Heidi Mittelhoffer, The Lady in Question, Orpheum Theatre, New York City,1989.
- Also appeared as Valerie Waverly, Times Square Angel, Provincetown Playhouse; Ashes Mercredi, Champagne and Jenna, Triplets in Uniform, both La Mama Experimental Theatre Company, New York City; Rita, Theodora, Theatre-in-Limbo,New York City; Angel, Trade, Tiffany, Cold Rubber Room, and Zera, Rouge andLace, all Rendezvous Productions, New York City; Canada, Summer of Education,Meat and Potatoes Company, New York City; Chorus, Helen, Classic Theatre, New York City; Kath, Entertaining Mr. Sloane, the Writer, Lady of Larkspur Lotion, Curley's wife, Of Mice and Men, the Woman, Talk to Me Like the Rain, Perfect Peggy, A Late Snow, Kate, The Long Voyage Home, Maria, The Queen and theRebels, and Hera, Persephone, all Source Theatre Company, Washington, DC; May, Dressing for Parts, the Wife, Hello Out There, and Cecelia, Tears of My Sister, all Rendezvous Productions, Washington, DC; third witch, Macbeth, Georgetown Classical Theatre; Terese, Sherlock Holmes, Trinity Players; Dunyasha, The Cherry Orchard, Georgetown Repertory; Janice Vickery, The Effect of GammaRays on Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds, Fine Line Actors Theatre; Hermia, A Midsummer's Night Dream, Shakespeare Summer Festival.