Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Marla Singer to Rod Steiger
Lezley Steele Biography (1944-)
Born Lezley Morton-Fincham, August 9, 1944, in London, England; daughter of Ernest (a surveyor) and Iris Margaret (a secretary; maiden name, Tobin) Morton-Finchim; married Bernard Havard (a theatrical producer), January 16, 1963; children: Celine, Christiane, Julien. Addresses: OFFICE--Walnut StreetTheatre, Ninth and Walnut Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19146. AGENT--Earl GrahamAgency, 317 W. 45th Street, New York, NY 10036.
- Birth Details
- August 9, 1944
- London, England
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Formerly wrote under the name Lezley Havard.
- PLAYS,PRODUCED Only Yesterday, University of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, 1976.
- Jill, Citadel Theatre, Edmonton, 1977, Lennoxville Festival, Quebec, 1978, produced as Hide and Seek, Wilbur Theatre, Boston, 1980, Belasco Theatre, New York City, 1980, Peachtree Playhouse, Atlanta, 1981, published by Dramatists Play Service.
- Victims, Alliance Theatre, Atlanta, 1978, Windsor, Ontario, 1979, Whitehorse Theatre, Yukon, 1979, published by Playwrights of Canada.
- In the Name of the Father, Alliance Theatre, Atlanta, 1980, toured Amsterdam, Holland, 1985-86.
- The Actors, Alliance Theatre, Atlanta, 1981.
- staged reading, Wilma Theatre, Philadelphia, 1985.
- In the Bag (one-act), Actors Theatre of Louisville, 1982.
- Termination Point (one-act), Actors Theatre of Louisville, 1983.
- A Woman's Place, staged reading, Alliance Theatre, 1983.
- PLAYS,COMMISSIONED All for the Actors Theatre of Louisville: "Dear John,"1983, "Arrangements," 1984, "The Courting," 1985.
- PLAYS,UNPRODUCED "Session" (one-act), 1986.
- "What Ever Happened to Charity?," in progress.
Other articles you might like: