Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Jim Carter to Tom Clark
Marvin J. Chomsky Biography (1929-)
Born May 23, 1929, in Bronx, NY. Addresses: OFFICE--Plant Cohen and Company, 2049 Century Park E., Suite 3700, Los Angeles, CA 90067.
- Birth Details
- May 23, 1929
- Bronx, New York, United States
- PRINCIPAL FILM WORK; ALL AS DIRECTOR,UNLESS INDICATED Evel Knievel, Fanfare, 1971.
- Murf the Surf (also know as Love a Litte, Steal a Lot), American International, 1974.
- Mackintosh and T.J., Bel-Air/Gradison Productions, 1975.
- Good Luck, Miss Wyckoff (also known as The Sin), Bel Air/Gradison, 1979.
- Tank, Universal, 1983.
- Also art director, The Bubble (also known as The Fantastic Invasion of Planet Earth), 1967.
- PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK; ALL AS DIRECTOR,UNLESS INDICATEDSERIES Art director, U.S. Steel Hour, CBS.
- Playhouse 90, CBS.
- Studio One, CBS.
- associate producer, The Doctors and the Nurses, CBS.
- MINI-SERIES (With David Greene, John Erman, and Gilbert Moses) Roots, ABC, 1977.
- Holocaust, NBC, 1978.
- The Magician, NBC, 1973.
- Kate McShane, CBS, 1975.
- A Matter of Wife ... And Death, NBC, 1976.
- Danger in Paradise, NBC, 1977.
- "And the Children Shall Lead," "The Day of the Dove," and "All Our Yesterdays," all Star Trek, NBC, 1968.
- Wild, Wild West, CBS.
- Gunsmoke, CBS.
- Then Came Bronson, ABC.
- Assault on the Wayne, ABC, 1971.
- Mongo's Back in Town, CBS, 1971.
- Family Flight, ABC, 1972.
- Fireball Forward, ABC, 1972.
- Female Artillery, ABC, 1973.
- The F.B.I. Story: The F.B.I. Versus Alvin Karpis, Public Enemy Number One, CBS, 1974.
- Mrs. Sundance, ABC, 1974.
- Attack on Terror: The F.B.I. Versus the Ku Klux Klan, CBS, 1975.
- Brinks: The Great Train Robbery, CBS, 1976.
- Law and Order, NBC, 1976.
- Victory at Entebbe, ABC, 1976.
- Little Ladies of the Night, ABC, 1977.
- Hollow Image, ABC, 1979.
- King Crab, ABC, 1980.
- Attica, ABC, 1980.
- (with Jeff Lieberman) Doctor Franken, NBC, 1980.
- (also producer) Evita Peron, NBC, 1981.
- I Was a Mail Order Bride, CBS, 1982.
- Inside the Third Reich, ABC, 1982.
- My Body, My Child, ABC, 1982.
- Nairobi Affair, CBS, 1984.
- Robert Kennedy and His Times, CBS, 1985.
- (also producer) Peter the Great, NBC, 1986.
- (also producer) The Deliberate Stranger, NBC, 1986.
- (also producer) Anastasia: The Mystery of Anna, NBC, 1986.
- (also supervising producer) The Billionnaire Boys Club, NBC, 1987.
- Angel Green, CBS, 1987.
Other articles you might like: