Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Karim Prince to Brad Renfro
Peter Ransley Biography (1931-)
Born October 12, 1931, in Leeds, England; son of Arthur (a manager) and Hilda(Taylor) Ransley; married Hazel Rew, June 1955 (divorced, 1970); married Cynthia Harris (a social worker), December 14, 1974. Addresses: HOME--33Dordrecht Road, London W2 3EW, England. AGENT--c/o The Artists Agency, 10000Santa Monica Boulevard, No. 305, Los Angeles, CA 90067.
- Birth Details
- October 12, 1931
- Leeds, England
- Disabled, Hampstead Theatre Club, London, 1971, then Stables Theatre Club, Manchester, U.K..
- Ellen, Hampstead Theatre Club, 1971.
- The Thompson Report, produced in London, 1972.
- Runaway, Royal Court Theatre, London, 1974.
- Dear Mr. Welfare, BBC, 1970.
- Black Olives, BBC, 1971.
- Night Duty, BBC, 1972.
- Blinkers, London Weekend Television, 1973.
- A Fair Day's Work, BBC, 1973.
- Kate the Good Neighbour, BBC, 1980.
- Minor Complications, BBC, 1981.
- House on the Hill, BBC.
- Bread or Blood, BBC.
- The Story of Ruth, BBC.
- Shall I Be Mother?, BBC.
- Tales of the Unexpected, Anglia Television.
- Inside Story, Anglia Television.
- The Price, RTE.
- Geronimo, Zenith Productions.
- A Matter of Honor, Amblin/Universal.
Other articles you might like: