Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
James Newton Howard to Kevin Jarre
Susan Saint James Biography (c. 1968-)
Born Susan Jane Miller, August 14, 1946, in Los Angeles, CA; raised in Rockford, IL; daughter of Charles Daniel (in business) and Constance (a teacher; maiden name, Geiger) Miller; married Richard Newbert (a writer), 1967 (divorced, c. 1968); married Tom Lucas, 1971 (divorced, c. 1975); married Dick Ebersol(a television executive), 1981; children: (second marriage) Sunshine, Harmony; (third marriage) Charles, William James, Edward Bright. Addresses:Home--Litchfield, CT, and Telluride, CO. Agent--Creative Artists Agency, 9830Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA 90212.
- Birth Details
- c. 1968
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Credits; Television Appearances; Movies
- Timothea Lamb, Magic Carpet, ABC, 1972.
- Esther Winters, Desperate Women, NBC, 1978.
- Jeannie Haskins, Night Cries, ABC, 1978.
- Rita Massaro, The Girls in the Office, ABC, 1979.
- Sally Bass, Sex and the Single Parent, CBS, 1979.
- Leigh Goodwin, S.O.S. Titanic, ABC, 1979.
- Samantha Kandal, The Kid from Nowhere, NBC, 1982.
- Carol Sherwood, I Take These Men, CBS, 1983.
Credits; Television Appearances; Series
- Peggy Maxwell, The Name of the Game, NBC, 1968-71.
- Sally McMillan, McMillan and Wife, NBC, 1971-76.
- Kate McArdle, Kate and Allie, CBS, 1984-89.
Credits; Television Appearances; Pilots
- Peggy Maxwell, Fame Is the Name of the Game, NBC, 1966.
- Miss Porter, Alias Smith and Jones, ABC, 1971.
- Sally McMillan, Once Upon a Dead Man, NBC, 1971.
- Julia Prescott, Ready and Willing, CBS, 1974.
- Holly, Scott Free, NBC, 1976.
- Susan Roberts, After George, CBS, 1983.
Credits; Television Appearances; Episodic
- "Girl in the Night," Ironside, NBC, 1967.
- "Something for Nothing," Ironside, NBC, 1968.
- Stewardess, "A Thief Is a Thief," It Takes a Thief, ABC, 1968.
- Charlene "Charlie" Brown, "It Takes One To Know One," It Takes a Thief, ABC, 1968.
- Charlene "Charlie" Brown, "When Thieves Fall In," It Takes a Thief, ABC,1968.
- Charlene 'Charlie' Brown, "Payoff at the Piazza," It Takes a Thief, ABC,1969.
- "Walk in the Dark," McCloud, NBC, 1970.
- Charlene "Charlie" Brown, "The Suzie Simone Caper," It Takes a Thief, ABC, 1970.
- Aggie O'Shea, "War Co-Respondent," M*A*S*H, CBS, 1980.
- Guest host, Saturday Night Live, NBC, 1981.
- Host and narrator, "Eunice Kennedy Shriver," An American Portrait, CBS, 1986.
- Interviewee, Later with Bob Costas, NBC, 1988-94.
- Host, Friday Night Videos, NBC, 1985.
- "Broken Windows," Tattingers, NBC, 1988.
- Lynn O'Brien, The Drew Carey Show, ABC, 1996.
- Also appeared on Saturday Night Live, NBC, and Love, American Style, ABC.
Credits; Television Appearances; Specials
- Celebrity Challenge of the Sexes, CBS, 1977.
- Circus of the Stars, CBS, 1977.
- John Denver in Australia, ABC, 1978.
- Life's Most Embarrassing Moments, syndicated, 1985.
- The 37th Annual Prime Time Emmy Awards, 1985.
- The Flintstones 25th Anniversary Celebration, CBS, 1986.
- The Special Olympics Opening Ceremonies, 1987.
- A Very Special Christmas Party (also known as Special Olympics ChristmasParty), ABC, 1988.
- Rock Hudson: Tall, Dark and Handsome, 1989.
- Saturday Night Live 15th Anniversary, NBC, 1989.
- Woodstock: Return to the Planet of the '60s, 1989.
- The Opening Ceremonies of the 1995 Special Olympics World Games, NBC, 1995.
Credits; Film Appearances
- Linette Orbison, P.J. (also known as New Face in Hell), Universal, 1968.
- Ida, Jigsaw, Universal, 1968.
- Aida, What's So Bad About Feeling Good?, Universal, 1968.
- Rosabelle, Where Angels Go ... Trouble Follows, Columbia, 1968.
- Tina Waters, Outlaw Blues, Warner Bros., 1977.
- Cindy Sondheim, Love at First Bite, American International, 1979.
- Jane Mahoney, How to Beat the High Cost of Living, American International, 1980.
- Vivian Whitney, Carbon Copy, Avco-Embassy, 1981.
- Katherine, Don't Cry, It's Only Thunder, Sanrio Communications, 1982.
Credits; Principal Stage Appearances
- Ready When You Are, C.B.!, Marriott's Lincolnshire Theatre, Lincolnshire,IL, 1978.
- Sports Illustrated, December 25, 1995, p. 52.
- Time, June 25, 1990, p. 53.
Other articles you might like: