Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Lynn Milgrim to Rob Morrow
Christopher Liam Moore Biography ((?)-)
Partner of Bill Rauch (an actor and co-founding member of Cornerstone TheaterCompany).
- Actor, director, playwright
- Chris, the blind date, Anita Liberty, Orion, 1997
- Reporter Frank Kovick, Murder in Small Town X, Fox, 2001
- Pinedale teller, The Cherokee Kid, HBO, 1996
- Veer, "Distant Origin," Star Trek: Voyager, UPN, 1997
- Waiter, "Just Your Average Dick," 3rd Rock from the Sun, NBC, 1998
- Hotel clerk, "The One with the Kips," Friends, NBC, 1998
- Unnamed Varro alien, "The Disease," Star Trek: Voyager, UPN, 1999
- Waiter, "Memories of Me," It's Like, You Know ... , ABC, 1999
- Ian Jankowski, "Human Touch," Judging Amy, CBS, 2000
- Ian Jankowski, "Blast from the Past," Judging Amy, CBS, 2000
- Ian Jankowski, "Come Back Soon," Judging Amy, CBS, 2000
- Ian Jankowski, "Lost in the System," Judging Amy, CBS, 2000
- Also appeared as Officer Brian Leary, EZ Streets, CBS.
Twelfth Night, or As You Were at Taper, Too, Cornerstone Theater Company, 1994
Everyman in the Mail, Cornerstone Theater Company, 1994
- Ensemble member, Measure for Measure, Theatre at St. Clements, NewYork City, 1996
- Lady Macbeth, Medea/Macbeth/Cinderella, University Theater, New Haven, CT, 2002
- Also appeared as Leandro, The King Stag, American Repertory Theatre; Wrapped Figure, Alcestis, American Repertory Theatre; in BrokenHearts, Cornerstone Theater Company, Los Angeles.
- Appeared as Elvis, The Winter's Tale, U.S. cities.
- Directed Foot/Mouth, Santa Monica Place, Santa Monica, CA.
Other articles you might like: