Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Nicholas Selby to Marc Singer
Ed Setrakian Biography (1928-)
Born October 1, 1928, in Jenkinjones, WV; son of Samuel (a businessman) and Agnes (maiden name, Notalian) Setrakian; children: Whitley Anne. Addresses: Epstein Wyckoff, 280 South Beverly Dr., Suite 400, Beverly Hills, CA, 90212.
- Birth Details
- October 1, 1928
- Jenkinjones, West Virginia, United States
Credits; Stage Appearances
- Ramon, Bullfight, Theatre de Lys, New York City, 1953.
- Tom, There Is No End, New York City, 1957.
- Montano, Othello, New York Shakespeare Festival, New York City, 1964.
- Banquo, Macbeth, New York Shakespeare Festival, New York City, 1965.
- Claudius, Hamlet, New York Shakespeare Festival, New York City, 1969.
- Captain La Hire, St. Joan, Circle in the Square Theatre, New York City, 1976.
- Marcel, Days in the Trees, Circle in the Square Theatre, New York City, 1978.
- Raul, Seduced, American Place Theatre, New York City, 1979.
- Wars of Attrition, Long Island Stage, Rockville Centre, NY, 1986.
- Mr. Klemper, The Boys Next Door, Lamb's Theatre, New York City, 1987-88.
- Melvin Meyer, The Mensch, Judith Anderson Theatre, New York City, 1990.
- Fiducci, Adoring the Madonna, Theatre Row Theatre, New York City, 1993.
- Mel, "The Tack Room," The Best American Short Play Series, Westbeth Theatre Center, New York City, 1993.
- "Water and Wine," Marathon '95, Series B, New York City, 1995.
- Nine Armenians, City Center Stage I, New York City, 1996-97.
Credits; Film Appearances
- Officer Belino, The Pursuit of Happiness, Columbia, 1971.
- Customer, Three Days of the Condor, Paramount, 1975.
- Construction boss, One Summer Love (also known as Dragonfly), American International Pictures, 1975.
- United Nations reporter, The Next Man (also known as The Arab Conspiracyand Double Hit), Allied Artists, 1976.
- First inspector, The Pope of Greenwich Village, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer/United Artists, 1984.
- Lawyer, Tough Guys Don't Dance, Cannon, 1987.
- Mike Fusca, Cookie, Warner Bros., 1989.
- Vitale, The Plot against Harry, New Yorker, 1990.
- Dr. Edwards, Men of Respect, Columbia, 1991.
- Chief villain, The Hard Way, Universal, 1991.
- Looking for Richard, Fox Searchlight Pictures, 1996.
- Augie, Day at the Beach, Arrow Releasing, 1998.
Credits; Television Appearances; Episodic
- Barabbas, Lamp unto My Feet, CBS, 1957.
- Gorman, "Bad Penny," Friday the 13th: The Series (also known as Friday the 13th), syndicated, 1989.
- Hoffman, "Prescription for Death," Law and Order, NBC, 1990.
Credits; Television Appearances; Movies
- Nick Vovakis, Against Her Will: An Incident in Baltimore (also known as Cobb's Law: Incident in Baltimore), CBS, 1992.
Credits; Television Appearances; Series
- Appeared in several network daytime serials.
- Mother Was Sober, La MaMa, New York City, 1966.
- Macdougal Street, La MaMa, 1974.
- Virility, Actors Studio, New York City, 1974.
- The Yellow Dog Contract, Apple Corps Theatre, New York City, 1988.
- Wrote The Growth of Our Children (documentary).
Other articles you might like: