Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brock Peters to Jonathan Prince
Erika Petersen Biography (1949-)
Born March 24, 1949, in New York, NY; daughter of E. Peter (a painter) and Mary Ruth (a teacher and writer; maiden name, Layton) Petersen; married RobertF. Strohmeier (a lighting designer), May 7, 1983. Addresses: HOME--NewYork, NY. AGENT--Ambrosio-Mortimer, 165 W. 46th Street, New York, NY 10036;Cunningham, Escott and Depine, 118 E. 25th Street, New York, NY 10010.
- Birth Details
- March 24, 1949
- New York, New York, United States
- OFF-BROADWAY DEBUT--One Is a Lonely Number, Mermaid Theatre, 1964.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Standby to lead, Nuts, Biltmore Theatre.
- Linda, I Dreamt I Dwelt in Bloomingdales, Provincetown Playhouse.
- Lydia Languish, The Rivals, Perry Street Theatre.
- Bride, F. Jasmine Addams and Kate, P.S. Your Cat Is Dead, both Circle inthe Square Downtown.
- four roles, Dubliners, Roundabout Theatre.
- Ronda, Hooters, Playwrights Horizons.
- Bride, Frankenstein and Agnes, Brand, CSC Repertory Theatre.
- Raymonde, A Flea in Her Ear, Walnut Street Theatre, Philadelphia.
- Marianne, The Miser, Emily, Our Town, and Celia, As You Like It, all at the Great Lakes Shakespeare Festival, IL.
- Curly's Wife, Of Mice and Men, Cohoes Music Hall.
- Sissy, Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean, Alliance Theatre, Atlanta.
- Gloria, You Never Can Tell, Pittsburgh Public Theatre.
- Lady Teazle, School for Scandal, Meadow Brook Theatre, Detroit.
- Celia, The Cocktail Party, Hartford Stage Company, CT.
- Nora, A Doll's House and Portia, The Merchant of Venice, both Syracuse Stage Company, NY.
- Blanche, A Streetcar Named Desire and Sally, Talley's Folly, both Stage West.
- Jane, Absurd Person Singular, Whole Theatre Company, Montclair, NJ.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Sally Field, The Doctors, NBC, 1971.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Feeling Good, PBS.
- FILM DEBUT--Lead, Life Study, Independent, 1971.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Heaven's Gate, United Artists, 1980.
- Rent Control, Ader/Dennis, 1984.
Other articles you might like: