Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Henry Winkler to Paul Zaza
George Wojtasik Biography (1935-)
Surname pronunced "Voi-ta-shiek;" born January 17, 1935, in Milwaukee, WI; son of Nick Thomas (a butcher) and Adeline (Rydzewski) Wojtasik; married SusanPond, May 10, 1958 (divorced, 1984); children: Ann Elizabeth, Nicholas Paul.Addresses: HOME--New York, NY. OFFICE--Equity Library Theatre, 165 W.46th Street, New York, NY 10036.
- Birth Details
- January 17, 1935
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
- DEBUT--The Angel, Fancy Meeting You Again, Lakes Region Playhouse, Gilford, NH.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK; DIRECTOR
- Advance director, A Thousand Clowns, 1964.
- assistant director, The Dead Survivors, Jan Hus, NY, 1964.
- A Lesson in Understanding, Judson Poet's Theatre, NY, 1965.
- A Porch and Wide Verandah, IASTA, NY, 1965.
- Music, Wit, and Manners, Ars Antiqua, Rochester, NY, 1966.
- Invitation to a March, Equity Library Theatre, 1967.
- A Small Expectation, Lambs Club, NY, 1971.
- Kind Lady, Monomoy Theatre, Chatham, MA, 1973.
- The Portable Geranium, Rollins College, Winter Park, FL, 1974.
- Light Up the Sky, Alhambra Dinner Theatre, 1974.
- Kind Sir (Indiscreet), Firehouse Dinner Theatre, NE, 1976.
- Dear Richard, Private Lives, Sharon Playhouse, CT, 1977.
- The Perfect Mollusc, Players Theatre, NY, 1977.
Other articles you might like: