Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Maurice Jarre to Lawrence N. Kasha
Ian Judge Biography (1946-)
Born July 21, 1946; son of Jack and Marjorie Judge. Addresses: Contact--c/o Simpson Fox Associates, 52 Shaftesbury Ave., London W1V 7DE, England.
Credits; Stage Director; Plays
- Oh! Kay, Chichester Theatre, 1984.
- The Wizard of Oz, Royal Shakespeare Company (RSC), 1987.
- A Little Night Music, Chichester Theatre, then Piccadilly Theatre, 1990.
- The Comedy of Errors, RSC, 1990.
- Henry VIII, Chichester Theatre, 1991.
- Love's Labour's Lost, RSC, 1993.
- Twelfth Night, RSC, Stratford-upon-Avon, 1994.
- The Relapse, The Pit, London, 1996.
- Stage Director; Operas Faust, English National Opera, 1985.
- Cavalleria Rusticana and Pagliacci, English National Opera, 1987.
- Macbeth, Opera North, 1987.
- Tosca, Opera North, 1988.
- Boris Godunov, Opera North, 1989.
- Attila, Opera North, 1990.
- Show Boat, Opera North, then London Palladium, 1990.
- Falstaff, Scottish Opera, 1991.
- The Flying Dutchman, Royal Opera House, 1992.
- Norma, Scottish Opera, 1993.
- Don Quichotte, English National Opera, 1994.
- Also directed Tosca, produced in Los Angeles, CA, 1989; Faust, produced in Melbourne, Australia, 1990; Madama Butterfly, produced in Los Angeles, 1991; Macbeth, produced in Cologne, Germany, 1992; Tales of Hoffman, produced inMelbourne, 1992; and West Side Story, produced in Melbourne, 1994.
Other articles you might like: