Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Arthur Marks to John McEnery
Kiel Martin Biography (1945-)
Born July 26, 1945, in Pittsburgh, PA; children: Jesse. Addresses: AGENT--The Artists Agency, 10000 Santa Monica Boulevard, Suite 305, Los Angeles,CA 90067.
- Birth Details
- July 26, 1945
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Bent, University of Alabama, 1984.
- Also appeared with the National Shakespeare Company, Old Globe Theatre, San Diego, CA, 1966; and in repertory in Miami, FL, New Orleans, LA, and New York City.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Union runner, The Undefeated, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1969.
- Chico, Panic in Needle Park, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1971.
- Ludie Gutshall, Lolly-Madonna XXX (also known as The Lolly-Madonna War),Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1973.
- White Folks, Trick Baby (also known as The Double Con), Universal, 1973.
- Bobby Lee, Moonrunners, United Artists, 1975.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Raney Cooper, The Edge of Night, ABC, 1977-78.
- Detective John "J.D." LaRue, Hill Street Blues, NBC, 1981-86.
- Charles Russell, Second Chance, Fox, 1987.
- Wes Watkins, The Catcher, NBC, 1972.
- Delvecchio, CBS.
- Harry-O, ABC.
- The Bold Ones, NBC.
- Ironside, NBC.
- Kung Fu, ABC.
- Christopher Sand, The Log of the Black Pearl, NBC, 1975.
- Bob Kalish, Child Bride of Short Creek, NBC, 1981.
- Van, Convicted: A Mother's Story, CBS, 1987.
- Zane Drinkwater, If It's Tuesday, It Still Must Be Belgium, NBC, 1987.