Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Bette Henritze to Clint Howard
Patricia Hodges Biography ((?)-)
Born in Puyallup, WA. Addresses: AGENT--Ambrosio, Mortimer, and Associates, 165 W. 46th Street, Suite 1109, New York, NY 10036.
Credits; STAGE APPEARANCES
- Yvette, Mother Courage and Her Children, Regan, King Lear, and Edna St. Vincent Millay, Mrs. Thrale, Christina Rossetti, Charlotte Bronte, and Mrs. Cadwallader, The Other Half, all with the Acting Company, American Place Theatre, New York City, 1978.
- lady in waiting, Twelfth Night, American Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford,CT, 1978.
- understudy for the roles of Johanna, Marlies, and Ruth, Three Acts of Recognition, New York Shakespeare Festival, Public Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- Comrade and Airwoman, No End of Blame, Manhattan Theatre Club, New York City, 1981-82.
- Peggy, Bhutan, South Street Theatre, New York City, 1983.
- Sarah, No Direction Home, New York Theatre Studio, New Dramatists, New York City, 1984.
- Fanny, On the Verge, or The Geography of Yearning, John Houseman Theatre,New York City, 1987.
- Louisa, Emma Gordon, Mrs. Blackpool, and Mrs. Pegler, Hard Times, American Theatre Exchange, Theatre 890, New York City, 1987.
- Also appeared with the Actors Theatre of Louisville, Louisville, KY, 1982-83; and in The Three Sisters, Hartman Theatre, Stamford, CT, 1986.
Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- Heaven's Gate, United Artists, 1980.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- Cookie, Cagney and Lacey, CBS, 1988.
- Liz, Muggable Mary: Street Cop, CBS, 1982.
Other articles you might like: