Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
John Romano to Waldo Salt
Gregory Rozakis Biography (1913-)
Born January 30, 1913, in Brooklyn, NY; son of Stavros (a restaurant manager)and Stella (Tsambarlis) Rozakis. Addresses: HOME--Brooklyn, NY. AGENT--Jerry Kahn, 853 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- January 30, 1913
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Son, Natural Affection.
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Natural Affection, Booth Theatre, 1963.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Felipillo, The Royal Hunt of the Sun, American National Theatre Academy (ANTA) Theatre, New York City, 1965.
- Scott, What Did We Do Wrong?, Helen Hayes Theatre, New York City, 1967.
- Laci Racz, The Cannibals, Helen Hayes Theatre, New York City, 1968.
- Bambi, Person Unclaimed, Theatre Rapport, Los Angeles, 1977.
- Also appeared in Balm in Gilean, La Mama Experimental Theatre Club (E.T.C.); Double Talk, Theatre de Lys, New York City.
- FILM DEBUT--Hohaness, America, America, Warner Brothers, 1963.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- The murderer, Deathwish, Paramount, 1974.
- Joe, The Gambler, Paramount, 1974.
- Abduction, 1975.
- Charlie Chaplin, Cotton Club, Orion, 1984.
- Detective Mazola, Five Corners, 1987.
- Also was featured in Below the Belt, Aberdeen Productions.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- "The Incident," Dupont Show of the Week, NBC.
- "Inheritance," Lou Grant, CBS.
- "Kojack's Days," Kojak, CBS.
- Police Story, CBS.
- "Murder for Me," Baretta, ABC.
- "Disco Angel," Charlie's Angels, ABC.
- "Pariah" and "Death in a Different Place," Starsky and Hutch, ABC.
- "Count Your Fingers," Kaz, CBS.
- "Death Set," Hart to Hart, ABC.
- "A Touch of Venom," Cannon, CBS.
- "Too Easy to Kill," Wide World of Mystery.
- The Best of Everything, ABC.
- Lou, One Life to Live, ABC.
- Sacha, All My Children, ABC.
- Million Dollar Face, 1981.
- The Judgement, CBS.
- PLAYS,PRODUCED (With Barry Bostwick) The Whores of Broadway, Cubiculo Theatre, New York City, 1973.
- Persons Unclaimed, Theatre Rapport, Los Angeles, 1977.
- "Chalk Marks on the Wall," Lamp Unto My Feet, 1962.
Other articles you might like: