Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ruby R. Levitt to Eric Lutes
Jane Lowry Biography (1937-)
Addresses: Office: Telephone Service--(212) 757-6300.
New York Debut
- Beatrice Blaine, This Side of Paradise, Sheridan Square Playhouse,1963.
Principal Stage Appearances
- (Broadway) Lila, Poor Bitos, Cort; standby, A Delicate Balance, Martin Beck; (Off-Broadway) Sophie Gluck, A Lovely Sunday for Creve Coeur, Hudson Guild; Irene, Cracks, Theatre de Lys; Vicky, The Dodge Boys, Hudson Guild; Marion, Father's Day, Van Dam; Suzy,Hot L Baltimore, Circle in the Square; Olga, The Three Sisters,Circle Repertory; Eve, And He Made a Her, Cherry Lane; The Zykovs, Manhattan Theatre Club; (Regional) Julie Cavendish, The Royal Family, Faye, Chapter Two, Meadow Brook, MI; Flo, The Summer People, Coconut Grove Playhouse; Miss Gilchrist, The Hostage, Cincinnati Playhouse, OH; Lily, Ah, Wilderness, Stage West, Suzy, Hot L Baltimore, Center Stage, Baltimore, MD; Julia, A Delicate Balance, Pittsburgh Playhouse, PA; Kitty DuVal, The Time of Your Life, Loretto-Hilton,St. Louis, MO; Laura, The Glass Menagerie, Ivanhoe; Hannah Jelke, The Night of the Iguana, Clinton, CT: Miss Alma, Summer and Smoke,Wayside.
- Aunt Annie, Alice, Sweet Alice, 1975.
Principal Film Appearances
- Susan Harding, Believe in Me.
Principal Television Appearances
- Esther, "My Mother Was Never a Kid." ABC Afterschool Special; PatBroer, Ryan's Hope; Anne Bingham, Adams Chronicles; "The Gang that Stole Manhattan," McCloud; Gloria, Run, Valerie, Run; Nurse Galbraith, Love of Life.
Other articles you might like: