Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Johnny Brandon to Ric Burns
Jeff Brooks Biography (1950-)
Addresses: Home: 411 Park Ave. S., New York, NY, 10016; Agent: c/o JoeOhla, Writers and Artists Agency, 162 W. 56th Street, New York, NY, 10019.
Originated the role of George Spelvin in The Actor's Nightmare, the companion piece to Sister Mary Ignatius, and played it in New York for 707 performances. Played in six different plays by Christopher Durang, originating five of them.
- Birth Details
- April 7, 1950
- Vancouver, B.C, Canada
- Howie, Mrs. McThing, Grover Cleveland High School, Portland, Oregon, 1966.
New York Debut
- The Captain, Titanic, Vandam Theatre, 1976, for 16 performances.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Aloysius/George, Sister Mary Ignatius Explains It All for You/The Actor's Nightmare, Westside Arts, New York, 1981-83; Phil, Loose Ends, Circle in the Square (uptown) 1979-80; Mickey, A History of the American Film, ANTA, New York, 1978.
- Dr. Stuart Framingham, Beyond Therapy, Westport, CT, St. Louis. MO, Falmouth, MA, 1983; Bobby Randall, Good News, Milburn, NJ, Hyannis,MA, 1976. Served as actor/teacher at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Ashland, OR, 1972-75.
- Dwayne Miller, One More Try.
Other articles you might like: