Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ruby R. Levitt to Eric Lutes
Lou Liberatore Biography (1959-)
Born August 4, 1959, in Jersey City, NJ; son of Ernest Raymond (a stock broker) and Madeline Theresa (a bookkeeper; maiden name, Collaro) Liberatore. Addresses: OFFICE--c/o Circle Repertory Company, 161 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10013.AGENT--c/o Paul Martino, International Creative Management, 40 W. 57th Street, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- August 4, 1959
- Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Singer, Godspell, John Harms Theatre, Englewood, NJ, 1977, for six performances.
- OFF-BROADWAY DEBUT--Nub, Threads, Circle Repertory Company, 1981, for twoperformances.
- BROADWAY DEBUT-- Various roles, As Is, Lyceum Theatre, 1985.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Servant, Richard II, Johnny Two Dance, The Great Grandson of Jedediah Kohler, both Entermedia Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- M.P., second hooded man, Black Angel, Circle Repertory Company (CRC),Circle Repertory Theatre, New York City, 1983.
- various roles, As Is, CRC, Circle Repertory Theatre, 1985.
- Larry, Burn This, Mark Taper Forum, Los Angeles, CA, then Plymouth Theatre, New York City, both 1987.
- Also appeared in Thymus Vulgaris.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Russian cadet, Combat High, NBC, 1986.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Marty Bacon, If It's Tuesday, It Still Must Be Belgium, NBC, 1987.
Other articles you might like: