Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Frances Patricia Beck to Val Bisoglio
Melvin Bernhardt Biography ((?)-)
Born Melvin Bernhard, February 26, in Buffalo, NY; son of Max and Kate (Benatovich) Bernhard. Addresses: AGENT--c/o Steven C. Durham, 123 W. 74th Street, New York, NY 10023.
- Birth Details
- February 26,
- Buffalo, New York, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK; DIRECTOR
- Conerico Was Here to Stay, Cherry Lane, NY, 1965.
- Eh?, Playhouse in the Park, Cincinnati, OH, 1966.
- Father Uxbridge Wants to Marry, A View from the Bridge, both at HartfordStage Company, CT, 1967.
- The Loves of Don Perlimplin and Belissa, National Theater of the Deaf Repertory, 1968.
- Honor and Offer, Cincinnati, OH, 1968.
- The Homecoming, Hartford, CT, 1969.
- Cop Out, NY, 1969.
- The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds, NY, 1970.
- Early Morning, La MaMa ETC, NY, 1970; and Miss Reardon Drinks a Little, NY, 1971.
- The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds, Hampstead TheatreClub, London, 1972.
- Echoes, NY, 1973.
- Other Voices, Other Rooms, Buffalo Studio Arena, NY, 1973.
- The Killdeer, Public, NY, 1974.
- Children, Manhattan Theater Club, NY, 1976.
- The Middle Ages, Hartman, Stamford, CT, 1978.
- Da, NY, 1978.
- Hide and Seek, NY, 1980.
- Crimes of the Heart, Manhattan Theatre Club then Broadway, NY, 1980-81.
- Is There Life After High School?, Hartford, CT, 1981.
- Bedrock, Hartman, Stamford, CT, 1983.
- Dancing in the Endzone, Ritz, NY, 1985.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS; DIRECTOR
- Muzeeka, Who's Happy Now?, U.S. cities, 1967.
- Da, U.S. cities, 1979.
- What I Did Last Summer, U.S. cities, 1982.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK; DIRECTOR
- Another World, NBC, 1974-80.
- Mister Roberts, NBC, 1984.
- One Life to Live, ABC, 1985.
Other articles you might like: