Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Michael Haneke to Lance Henriksen
Timothy Harris Biography (1946-)
Full name Timothy Hyde Harris; born July 21, 1946, in Los Angeles, CA; son ofDonald and Mary Helen (an artist; maiden name, McDermott) Harris; married Mary Bess Walker (a film director), March 21, 1980. Addresses: Agent: Agency for the Performing Arts, Inc., 9000 Sunset Blvd., Suite 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90069.
- Birth Details
- July 21, 1946
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Credits; Television Work
- Coexecutive producer, Street of Dreams (also see below), CBS, 1988.
Credits; Television Appearances
Naked Hollywood (documentary series), Arts and Entertainment, 1991.
Credits; Films; With Herschel Weingrod
Cheaper to Keep Her, American Cinema, 1980.
Trading Places, Paramount, 1983.
Brewster's Millions (based on the novel by George Barr McCutcheon), Universal, 1985.
- (With Jerico Weingrod, and Jonathan Reynolds) My Stepmother Is an Alien, Columbia, 1988.
- (With William Davies, and William Osborne) Twins, Universal, 1988.
- (With and Murray Salem) Kindergarten Cop (based on a story by Salem), Universal, 1990.
Pure Luck (based on Francis Veber's Le Chevre) Universal, 1991.
- Also wrote the following screenplays with Herschel Weingrod: (Under nameTim Harris) Paint It Black, Vestron; Dummies; Siberian Express; TheFrench Kiss; The Pied Piper; The Fugitive Pigeon; Bigfinger; Mickey; andBeauty School.
Credits; Television Movies
Street of Dreams (adapted from Harris's novel Good Night and Goodbye), CBS, 1988.
Kronski/McSmash, M. Joseph, 1969, Doubleday, 1970.
Kyd for Hire, Dell, 1978, published in England under name Hyde Harris, Gollancz, 1978.
Goodnight and Goodbye, Delacorte, 1979.
- Contmeporary Authors, Volume 101, Gale, 1981.
Other articles you might like: