Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
James D. Bissell to Marlon Brando
William Braden Biography (1939-)
Original name, William C. McIlvride; born June 2, 1939, in Red Deer, Alberta,Canada; son of William Dunn (a mechanic) and Mabel Alice (Kenney) McIlvride;married Debora J. Reuter, August 22, 1979; children: William D., Michelle G., Christine D., John-Paul C.
- Birth Details
- June 2, 1939
- Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
Credits; Film Work
- Production executive, Farewell My Lovely, Avco Embassy, 1975.
- Production executive, Rancho Deluxe, United Artists, 1975.
- Production executive, 92 in the Shade, United Artists, 1975.
- Production executive, Russian Roulette, Avco Embassy, 1975.
- Associate producer and production supervisor, The Pyramid, Pyramid MovieAssociates, 1975.
- Production executive, Breakheart Pass, United Artists, 1976.
- Director and co-producer, America: Life in the Family, Pyramid Films, 1978.
- Production executive, Goldengirl, Avco Embassy, 1979.
- Supervising producer, Bigshot, GMT Productions, 1980.
- Assistant director, Death Valley, Universal, 1980.
- Producer, Rest in Peace, RIP Company, 1981.
- Production executive, The Seduction, Avco Embassy, 1982.
- Production executive, Swamp Thing, Avco Embassy, 1982.
- Production executive, Slapstick, Film Finance Ltd., London, 1982.
- Creator of Dublin Murders and One Way Out; production executive for Undercover, Constance, Heart of the Stag, and Razorback, all Completion Bond Company, between 1982 and 1983; assistant director of Dogpound Shuffle.
Credits; Television Work; Specials
- Producer, If My People..., 1975.
- Executive producer of Nothing Great Is Easy and King of the Channel; co-producer of I Believe.
Credits; Other Television Work
- Assistant director, Waikiki (pilot), ABC, 1979.
- Creator and producer for the series Requiem for a Planet; producer of themovie He Wants Her Back.
Credits; Stage Work
- Producer, If My People..., toured U.S. cities, 1976.
- Troubled Waters, 1980.
- (With J. Michael Smith) Winds of Winter, 1980.
- (With Smith) Somebody! Love Me, 1980.
- Deep Cover, 1984.
- Birdie's Cowboys, 1984.
Other articles you might like: