Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Johnny Brandon to Ric Burns
John Brion Biography (1963-)
Born c. 1963; Father, an orchestra conductor, mother, a singer. Career: Composer, musician, producer, and song performer. The Grays, member of band, c. 1994; Largo, Los Angeles, host of jam session and performer, 1996--; previously worked as a studio musician.
- Composer, musician, producer, song performer
- Birth Details
- United States
- Song performer ("On the Banks of the Wabash"), The Myth of Fingerprints, Sony Pictures Classics, 1997
- Song producer ("Across the Universe"), Pleasantville, New Line Cinema, 1998
Meaningless, c. 2000
- Also recorded with the band the Grays, released on Epic, c. 1994.
Albums (as Producer)
- Fiona Apple, When the Pawn ...,1999
- Also produced records for Rufus Wainwright and Aimee Mann.
- (With others) Hard Eight, Goldwyn Films/Rysher Entertainment, 1996
Magnolia, New Line Cinema, 1999
- "Amateur," Picture Perfect, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1997
- "Amateur," Sliding Doors,1998
Entertainment Weekly, December 17, 1999, p. 44.
Other articles you might like: