Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Chris Owen to Bernadette Peters
Raymond Patterson Biography (1955-)
Addresses: Agent: c/o Renee Jennett, Henderson-Hogan, 200 W. 57th Street, Suite 304, New York, NY, 10019.
"My motivation for the theatrical pursuit is my quest for self-expression, exchange of ideas and views with others and a quest for knowledge."
- Jesus, Jesus Christ Superstar, University of Maryland, 1977.
New York Debut
- Soloist, Hair, Biltmore, 1977, 100+ performances.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Ariel, The Tempest, La Mama, NY, Annenberg Center, Philadelphia, 1978; Old Witch, Faust, La Mama, 1978; Arturo Ui, Annenberg Center, Philadelphia, 1979; principal, Black Theatre Festival at Lincoln Center, Mitzi Newhouse, NY, 1979; principal, Broadway Soul at Lincoln Center, NY, 1979; singer/dance, Comin' Uptown, Winter Garden, NY, 1980-81; General Trujillo, Battle of the Giants, Studio 19, NY, 1980; Gl Hero, American Heroes, Studio 19, NY, 1981; Jesse, Child of the Sun, Henry Street Settlement, NY, 1981; Chubby Checker/Jackie Wilson, Rock 'n' Roll, the First 5,000 Years, St. James, NY, 1982; principal, Camptown, Ensemble Studio, NY, 1983; Mrs. Farmer's Daughter, Pepsico Summer Festival, Purchase, NY, 1983; principal, Dancin'in the Street, Ford's Theater, Washington, DC, 1983.
- The Architect, The Architect and the Emperor of Assyria, Caracas,Venezuela, 1979, Taormina, Sicily, 1980.
- Ron, The First Time, 1983.
- "Bernstein's Mass" (special).
Principal Television Appearances
Jerry Lewis Telethon, 1977; Entertainment Tonight, 1982.
- Theater columnist, Routes Magazine, 1980-81.
Other articles you might like: