Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ueli Steiger to Milt Tarver
Susan Tabor Biography (1939-)
Born May 28, 1939, in Detroit, MI; daughter of Lawton Cline (a meat purveyor)and Sarah Alice (a teacher; maiden name, Kauffman) Tabor; married Thomas W.Wahman (a consultant), September 8, 1962; children: Jessica, Gwendolyn. Addresses: HOME--New York, NY. AGENT--c/o Cunningham, Escott, Dipene &Associates, 118 E. 25th Street, New York, NY 10010.
- Birth Details
- May 28, 1939
- Detroit, Michigan, United States
- OFF-BROADWAY DEBUT--Chorus, Electra, Players Theatre, 1962, for sixteen performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Joy, Inadmissible Evidence, Belasco Theatre, then Shubert Theatre, both New York City, 1965.
- Lady Sybil, What Every Woman Knows, Roundabout Theatre, New York City, 1975.
- Bunny, California Suite, Eugene O'Neill Theatre, New York City, 1976.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Tiffany, Mary, Mary, U.S. cities, 1963.
- Doreen, Seidman and Son, U.S. cities, 1963.
- Elsa, The Sound of Music, U.S. cities, 1978.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Ruth, Ryan's Hope, ABC, 1977.
Other articles you might like: