Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Louisa Burns-Bisogno to Jason Carter
Victor Capecce Biography ((?)-)
Addresses: OFFICE--Renn-Art Associates, 434 N. Water Street, Lancaster, PA 17603.
Capecce informed CTFT that he has worked for "eleven years as a designer andartist for the stage, motion pictures, and television" and served as "associate producer for summer theatres and Off- Broadway productions and art director for commercials." His hobbies are weights training, magic, and puppetry. Heis also adept at trompe l'oiel painting and silk screening techniques, stop-motion animation and various forms of video production. He has his own business, Renn-Art Associates, located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Scenic and costume designer, L'Histoire du Soldat, New York City Opera, New York State Theatre, 1977.
- Scenic and costume designer, Nukata, Tokyo Parco-Seibu Theatre.
- scenic designer for: Blood Memories, Alvin Ailey Dance Theatre.
- Miss Liberty and Lock Up Your Daughters, both Goodspeed Opera House, EastHaddam, CT. Associate producer, Clinton Summer Theatre, Clinton, NJ, 1971-73.
- associate producer, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Peregrine Productions, 1983.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM WORK
- Scenic artist, Tattoo, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1981.
- Ghostbusters, Columbia, 1984.
- The Manhattan Project, Twentieth Century-Fox.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK
- Scenic artist, Saturday Night Live, Another World, Texas, David Brinkley's Magazine, all on NBC, 1979-81.
- chargeman scenic artist, Tomorrow Show, NBC.
- art director, Enough Is Enough, PBS.
- art director, Macy's Broadcast Division, 1981-83.
- scenic artist, Death of a Salesman, 1985.
- Also worked on commercials for "Jordache on Broadway," "IBM's Over Size,"and "Hallmark Cards Valentine's Day Cards."
Other articles you might like: