Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
James D. Bissell to Marlon Brando
Jolene Blalock Biography (1975-)
Born March 5, 1975, in San Diego, CA. Addresses: Agent: Michael Greenwald, Don Buchwald and Associates, 6500 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 2200, Los Angeles, CA 90048.
- Birth Details
- March 5, 1975
- San Diego, California, United States
- Vulcan High Command Sub-commander T'Pol, Enterprise, UPN, 2001
- Host of the series Big Spike.
- Medea, Jason and the Argonauts, NBC, 2000
- Ruby Grange, Diamond Hunters, syndicated, 2001
- Third woman, "Veronica's Breast Efforts," Veronica's Closet, NBC,1998
- Woman, "Prom Queen," The Love Boat: The Next Wave, UPN, 1999
- "Truth," D.C., The WB, 2000
- Libby, "Cougar Pines," G vs E, USA Network, 2000
- "Justice," D.C., The WB, 2000
- Laura Garas, "Crate n' Burial," C.S.I.: Crime Scene Investigation,CBS, 2000
- Corporal Lisa Antoon, "Touch and Go," JAG, CBS, 2001
- Also appeared in an episode of Sunset Beach.
- Mrs. Wagner, On the Edge (movie), Showtime, 2001
- Sub-commander T'Pol, Enterprise: Broken Bow (pilot; also known asStar Trek Enterprise: Broken Bow), UPN, 2001
- Also appeared in The Sports Bar.
Queen for a Day (short Internet film), Atom Films, 2000
SFX, April, 2002, pp. 52-55
Other articles you might like: