Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Joe Viterelli to Orson Welles
Michael L. Weisbarth Biography ((?)-)
Addresses: OFFICE--Motown Productions, 6255 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles,CA 90028.
Currently, Michael Weisbarth is completing two television movies for NBC andone for CBS, in addition to a three hour movie for HBO and developing a primetime dramatic series for CBS.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK
- As vice president of production for Tandem Productions/T.A.T., worked onthe following series: All in the Family, CBS; Maude,CBS; Good Times, CBS; TheJeffersons, CBS; One Day at a Time, CBS; The Facts of Life, NBC; Hello, Larry, NBC; Highcliff Manor, NBC; Archie Bunker's Place, CBS; Sanford and Son, NBC; What's Happening!!,ABC; Joe's World, NBC; All's Fair, CBS; The Nancy Walker Show,ABC; Carter Country, ABC; Square Pegs, CBS; Silver Spoons, NBC; Gloria, CBS; Apple Pie, ABC; In the Beginning, CBS; Palmerstown, U.S.A., CBS; MaryHartman, Mary Hartman, syndicated; Fernwood Tonight, syndicated; The Baxters,syndicated; All That Glitters.
- As senior vice-president of dramatic programming at Embassy, was responsible for the following television movies: Eleanor, First Lady of the World, CBS, 1981.
- executive producer, Grace Kelly, ABC, 1983.
- An Invasion of Privacy, CBS, 1983.
Credits; as executive vice-president of television for Motown Productions
- Series--Executive producer, Sidekicks, ABC, 1986. Movies--Executive producer, The Last Electric Knight, ABC. Specials--Co-producer, Motown Returns tothe Apollo, NBC.
Other articles you might like: