Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ueli Steiger to Milt Tarver
Michael Stuhlbarg Biography ((?)-)
Education: Julliard School, B.F.A.; also studied acting at National Youth Theatre of Great Britain, University of London, England, British-AmericanDrama Academy, Oxford, England, University of California at Los Angeles, andVilnius Conservatory, Lithuania; studied mime with Marcel Marceau at the World Centre. Addresses:
Agent-- Silver Massetti & Associates,8730 Sunset Blvd., #480, Los Angeles, CA 90069. Career: Actor. Appeared for three seasons with Shakespeare Santa Cruz. Awards, Honors: Drama League Award, 1996, for Old Wicked Songs; Elliot Norton Boston Theatre Award, 1997, for Long Day's Journey into Night; Martin E. SegalAward, Lincoln Center. Addresses: Agent: Silver Massetti & Associates, 8730 Sunset Blvd., #480, Los Angeles, CA 90069.
- Young Hassid, A Price Above Rubies, Miramax, 1998
- Also appeared in Macbeth in Manhattan.
- Wicks, The Hunley, TNT, 1999
Other Television Appearances
- Appeared in Family Brood;
Hungry for Survival.
- "Sweetbitter Baby," The 1993 Young Playwrights Festival, Playwrights Horizons, New York City, 1993
- Dauphin, Saint Joan, Lyceum Theatre, New York City, 1993
- Title role, Richard II(also known as The Tragedy of Richard II), New York Shakespeare Festival, Joseph Papp Theater, New York City, 1994
The Government Inspector, Lyceum Theater, 1994
- Stephen, Old Wicked Songs, Barrow Group and Jewish Repertory Theatre, Playhouse 91, 1995
- Edmund Tyrone, Long Day's Journey into Night, American Repertory Theatre, Loeb Drama Center, Cambridge, MA, 1996
The Grey Zone, Manhattan Class Company Theater, New York City, 1996
- Lieutenant David Wills, Taking Sides, Brooks Atkinson Theater, NewYork City, 1996
- Khonen, A Dybbuk, or Torn Between Two Worlds, New York ShakespeareFestival, Newman Theater, New York City, 1997
- Ernst Ludwig, Cabaret, Broadway production, 1999
The Winter's Tale, Delacorte Theater, Central Park, New York City, 2000
- Also appeared as Louis Ironson, Angels in America, Julliard School, New York City; in Henry VIII,
All's Well That Ends Well,
Woyzeck, and As You Like It, all New York Shakespeare Festival,New York City; The Waverly Gallery, Naked Angels, New York City; Mad Forest, Manhattan Theatre Club, New York City; A Dybbuk, Hartford Stage Company; Timon of Athens, Broadway production; Three Men on a Horse, Broadway production.
Back Stage, September 3, 1999 , p. A6.
Other articles you might like: