Jules Tasca Biography (1938-)
Born December 10, 1938; son of Edward Michael (an electronics technician) andMary Tasca; married Beatrice Hartranft (a tennis professional), January 23,1962; children: Edward, Jennifer, Joel. Addresses: AGENT--c/o CharlesHunt, Fifi Oscard Agency, 19 W. 44th Street, New York, NY 10036.
- PLAYS,PRODUCED The Mind with the Dirty Man, Mark Taper Forum, Los Angeles, CA, 1973.
- Chip Off Olympus, NY.
- Productions of published plays at the following theatres: The Pheasant Run Playhouse, Chicago, IL; The Mark Taper Forum, Los Angeles, CA; Huntington Hartford, Los Angeles, CA; Union Plaza Hotel, Las Vegas, NV; Triangle, NY.
- PLAYS,PUBLISHED Tear Along the Dotted Line, Dramatic Publishing.
- Subject to Change, Samuel French.
- Tadpole, Dramatists Play Service.
- The Mind with the Dirty Man, Samuel French.
- Chip Off Olympus, Samuel French.
- Five One Act Plays by Mark Twain, Samuel French.
- Susan B., Dramatic Publishing, 1983.
- Alive and Kicking, Dramatic Publishing.
- The Amazing Einstein, Dramatic Publishing, 1984.
- The Necklace and Other Stories, Samuel French, 1984.
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, Dramatic Publishing, 1985.
- Will (adaptation of short stories by Robert Louis Stevenson), Baker's Plays, 1985.
- Sire DeMaletroit's Door, Dramatic Publishing, 1985.
- Frisbee, E.J. Productions, NY.
- Hal Linden Special, CBS, 1979.