Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Arthur Marks to John McEnery
Amelia Marshall Biography (1958-)
Born April 2, 1958, in Albany, GA; married Daryl Waters, November 28, 1992 (divorced, 1995); married Kent Schaffer, 1997 (divorced, 2001); children: (second marriage) Kent Marshall Dylan. Addresses: Office: c/o Passions, NBC-TV, 4024 Radford Ave., Studio City, CA 91604.
- Birth Details
- April 2, 1958
- Albany, Georgia, United States
- Gloria, According to Spencer (also known as Garage Sale), Lions Gate Films, 2001
- Will's mom, Stuart Little 2, Sony Pictures Entertainment, 2002
- Miranda, One Life to Live, ABC, 1988
- Gilly Grant Speakes, The Guiding Light (also known as Guiding Light), CBS, 1989-1996
- Belinda Keefer #2, All My Children, ABC, 1996-1999
- Liz Sanbourne, Passions (also known as Harmony's Passions and The Passions Storm), NBC, 2001-
- Dancer, Robert Klein on Broadway, HBO, 1986
- Herself, Battle of the Network Stars, NBC, 2003
- Judge, Miss Universe Pageant, NBC, 2003
- Mrs. Miller, "Between a Rock and a Bra Place," Lizzie McGuire, TheDisney Channel, 2001
- Dr. Janis Jeffers, "Fools Russian: Part 1," The District, CBS, 2001
- Also appeared in Cosby.
- Ensemble member, Porgy and Bess, Radio City Music Hall, New York City, 1983
- Jennie Yeamons/newsgirl, Harrigan 'n Hart, Broadway Theatre, New York City, 1985
- Dancer, Phoebe, Big Deal, Broadway Theatre, 1986
- Diane Gardner, Minor Demons, Century Theater, New York City, 1997
- Also appeared in Coming Apart Together, off-Broadway production; Skyline, off-Broadway production; Queenie Pie, Kennedy Center, Washington, DC; Treemonisha, Houston Grand Opera; as title role, Antigone, Kennedy Center; Janet, Telltale Hearts, Crossroads Theatre;Helene, Sweet Charity.
- Appeared in national tours of Cats and West Side Story.