Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ned Glass to Jane Greenwood
Charlotte Akuyoe Graham Biography (1959-)
Born 1959 in Accra, Ghana; daughter of Leonard Yao (an accountant) and GladysLamiokor (an executive secretary; maiden name, Boye) Graham.
- Birth Details
- Accra, Ghana
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Gillian, House of Mirth, Herbert Berghof Playwrights' Foundation, New York City, 1978.
- Elina, The Winds, Perry Street Theatre, New York City, 1979.
- Beverly, I Can't Hear the Birds Singing, LaMama Experimental Theatre Company (E.T.C.), New York City, 1980.
- Seinnie Pegues, Sweet Dreams, New Dramatists, New York City, 1981.
- Sally, Murder One, Royal Court Repertory Theatre, New York City, 1981.
- Mildred Hall, Testimonies, Trinity Church Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- Celeste, Terrain, New Voices at the Ensemble Studio Theatre, New York City, 1983.
- Cindy, Teens Today, Young Playwrights Festival, Circle Repertory Theatre,New York City, 1983.
- Kuumba, Bedlam Moon, Walnut Street Theatre, Philadelphia, PA, 1983.
- Rosaline, Love's Labours Lost, Circle Repertory Company, New York City, 1984.
- Beneatha, A Raisin in the Sun, Pioneer Memorial Theatre, University of Utah, 1985.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Billie, Alcoholism in Teenagers, Guidance Associates-Documentary Films, 1977.
- Nicole, French Postcards, Paramount, 1978.
- various roles, Black Theatre Now, Institute of New Cinema Artists, 1981.
- Sabina, Rock 'n' Roll Woman, MTV, 1982.
- Princess Angela, Fairytales, Columbia Independent Films, 1985.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Voice-over, Miss Universe Pageant, television news broadcast, 1981.
- Patsy Cole, Search for Tomorrow, NBC, 1982-84.
- Paulette, The Good Life, Centre for the Media Arts, 1985.
Other articles you might like: