Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Robert Lantos to Steven Levitan
David E. LeVine Biography (1933-)
Born June 22, 1933, in New York, NY; son of Harry Louis (an art director) andEsther H. (Hartman) LeVine; married Stephanie D. Reichman, September 18, 1956 (divorced, 1971); married Barbara Ann Grande (a model), March 1, 1974. Addresses: HOME--315 E. 68th Street, New York, NY 10021. OFFICE--c/o Dramatists Guild, 234 W. 44th Street, New York, NY 10036.
- Birth Details
- June 22, 1933
- New York, New York, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Assistant treasurer, Dramatists Guild Fund, New York City, 1968--.
- assistant treasurer, Authors League Fund, New York City, 1968--.
- board of directors, International Theatre Institute, New York City, 1974--.
- trustee, Eugene O'Neill Theatre, Waterford, CT.
- administrative vice-president, Foundation of the Dramatists Guild, New York City, 1980--.
Other articles you might like: