Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Gabrielle Fitzpatrick to Christopher Fulford
Harriet Frank, Jr. Biography ((?)-)
Married Irving Ravetch. Addresses: Agent: William Morris Agency, 151 South El Camino Dr., Beverly Hills, CA 90212.
- (With Stephen Longstreet) Steel River, Warner Bros., 1948.
- (With Maurice Geraghty) Whiplash, Warner Bros., 1948.
- (With husband, Irving Ravetch) The Long Hot Summer, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), 1958.
- (With Ravetch) The Sound and the Fury, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1959.
- (With Ravetch) Home from the Hill, MGM, 1959.
- (With Ravetch) The Dark at the Top of the Stairs, Warner Bros., 1960.
- (With Ravetch) Hud, Paramount, 1963.
- (With Ravetch) Hombre, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1967.
- (With Ravetch) The Reivers, National General, 1969.
- (With Ravetch) House of Cards, Universal, 1969.
- (With Ravetch) The Cowboys, Warner Bros., 1972.
- (With Ravetch) The Spikes Gang, United Artists (UA), 1974.
- (With Ravetch) Conrack, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1974.
- (With Ravetch) Norma Rae, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1979.
- (With Ravetch) Murphy's Romance (based on novella of same title byMax Schott), Columbia, 1985.
- (With Ravetch) Stanley and Iris, MGM/UA, 1990.
- Also author of the screenplays Beginners (with Barbara Benedek andRavetch), Mixed Feelings (with Ravetch), and Single (with Ravetch).
- A story by Frank and Ravetch was adapted into the film Ten Wanted Men, Columbia, 1955.
Other articles you might like: