Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Patrick Renna to Christy Carlson Romano
Jane Marla Robbins Biography (1949-)
Born November 21, 1949, in New York City; daughter of Louis John (an attorney) and Mildred (a consultant for international development; maiden name, Elowsky) Robbins. Addresses: AGENT--Actors Group, 8285 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90046.
Robbins has traveled extensively in Europe and the Middle East. She speaks fluent French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
- Birth Details
- November 21, 1949
- New York, New York, United States
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Ingenue, Beyond Desire, 1967.
- LONDON DEBUT--Fanny Burney, Dear Nobody, 1969.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Fanny Burney, Dear Nobody, Actors Playhouse, NY, 1968, Cherry Lane, NY, 1974.
- Morning, Noon, and Night, Henry Miller's, NY, 1968.
- Rosalind, As You Like It, Washington, DC, 1969.
- Lady Anne, Richard III, Lincoln Center, 1974.
- Jane Avril, Jane Avril, Provincetown Playhouse, NY, 1982.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Fanny Burney, Dear Nobody, U.S. college tour.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Co-producer, Dear Nobody, 1968, 1974, NY.
- co-producer, Jane Avril, 1974, NY.
- FILM DEBUT--Wife, Coming Apart, 1969.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Rocky, 1975.
- Rocky II, 1978.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Woman, A Village Wooing, 1963.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Fanny Burney, "Dear Nobody," Camera Three, CBS, 1974.
- Cousin Trannie, Park Avenue, ABC, 1976, 1979.
- Betrayal, 1978.
- Cheryl Sands, Victims for Victims, 1984.
- PLAYS,PRODUCED Dear Nobody (with Terry Berlanger), Actors Playhouse, NY,1968.
- Bat's in the Belfry, Spoleto Festival, Italy, 1964.
- Jane Avril, Provincetown Playhouse, NY, 1974.
Other articles you might like: