Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Vic Morrow to Lennie Niehaus
Jeffrey B. Moss Biography (1945-)
Born January 8, 1945; son of Seymour L. (a manufacturer) and Shirley R. (Bach) Moss; married Susan Schulman; children: Amanda, Shaun. Addresses: OFFICE--205 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10016.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK; DIRECTOR
- Mayor, Top of the Gate, Village Gate, New York City.
- Some Enchanted Evening, King Cole Room, St. Regis-Sheraton Hotel, New York City, then Kennedy Center, Washington, DC.
- This Must Be Love and Hooray for Hollywood, both at the King Cole Room, St. Regis-Sheraton Hotel, New York City.
- Also directed The Drunkard; Fiddler on the Roof; On the Twentieth Century; Golden Boy; South Pacific; I Do, I Do; Pal Joey; Ain't Misbehavin'; An Evening with Romberg; Hair. Associate director: Big Apple Country. Scenic and costume designer for Broadway productions.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Director, A New Road to Freedom, U.S. cities.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK
- Director, The Drunkard.
- scenic and costume designer for network television.
Other articles you might like: