Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Peter McEnery to Gene Milford
Marilyn Michaels Biography (1943-)
Born Marilyn Sternberg, February 26, 1943; daughter of Harold (an opera singer) and Fraydele (a performer on the Yiddish stage; maiden name, Oyshera) Sternberg; married Peter Wilk (a surgeon), March 27, 1983; children: Mark Edward.Addresses: AGENT--William Morris Agency, 151 El Camino Drive, BeverlyHills, CA 90212 and 1350 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10019. MANAGER-- Richard Gordon, 8401 Fountain Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90069.
Credits; STAGE APPEARANCES
- STAGE DEBUT--Fanny Brice, Funny Girl, State Fair Music Hall, Dallas, TX,1965.
- One-woman concert, Town Hall, New York City.
- Also appeared in Who Does She Think She Is? (one-woman show).
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Fanny Brice, Funny Girl, U.S. cities, 1965-66.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Regular, The Kopykats, ABC, 1972.
- regular, ABC Comedy Hour, ABC, 1972.
- The Singers, CBS, 1969.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--The Ed Sullivan Show, CBS, 1962.
- The Love Boat, ABC, 1985.
- On Stage America, syndicated, 1985.
- Also On Broadway Tonight, CBS; The Wil Schreiner Show, syndicated; The Tonight Show, NBC; Star Search, syndicated; Truth or Consequences, syndicated;Regis Philbin's Morning Show, syndicated; Hollywood Squares, syndicated; Wordplay, syndicated; Win, Lose, or Draw, syndicated; P.M. Magazine, syndicated;A.M. Los Angeles.
- Ed Sullivan's Broadway, CBS, 1973.
- Dean Martin Celebrity Roast: Dan Haggerty, NBC, 1977.
- Juke Box Award Show, NBC.
- (Performer with Fradele and Moishe Oysher; also producer) An Oysher Albumand Sex Symbol--Superstar.
- Short story published in US magazine.