Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Rachel Luttrell to Robert Markowitz
Tina Majorino Biography (1985-)
Born February 7, 1985; daughter of Bob (a real estate agent) and Sarah Majorino. Avocational interests: Tang Soo Do, singing, playing the piano. Career: Actress. Awards, Honors: YoungStar Award nomination, bestperformance by a young actress in a miniseries/made for television movie, 1998, for Before Women Had Wings.
Addresses: Agent: Barbara Gale,Envoy Entertainment, 1640 South Sepulveda, Suite 530, Los Angeles, CA 90025.
- Toni Whitney, Andre, Paramount, 1994
- Molly Singer, Corrina, Corrina, New Line Cinema, 1994
- Jess Green, When a Man Loves a Woman (also known as To Have andto Hold), Buena Vista, 1994
- Enola, Waterworld, Universal, 1995
New York Crossing, 1996
- Crystal Thomas, Sante Fe, NuImage, 1997
- Sophie Wilder, Camp Wilder (also known as Camp Bicknell), ABC, 1992-93
- Euphemia Ashby as a child, True Women, CBS, 1997
- Avocet Abigail "Bird" Jackson, Oprah Winfrey Presents: Before Women Had Wings (also known as Before Women Had Wings), ABC, 1997
- Janie Bailey, Merry Christmas, George Bailey, PBS, 1997
- Alice, Alice in Wonderland, NBC, 1999
Storytime, PBS, 1994
The 53rd Annual Golden Globe Awards, NBC, 1996
Family Film Awards, CBS, 1996
Entertainment Weekly, August 19, 1994, p. 39.
New York Times, August 7, 1994, p. H12.
People, August 21, 1995, p. 73.*