Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Marla Singer to Rod Steiger
Tom Sminkey Biography ((?)-)
Full name, Thomas Sminkey; son of Herbert and Ellen (Robbins) Sminkey; married Victoria Hall (a ballet dancer), October 19, 1980. Addresses: HOME--59 W. 74th Street, New York, NY 10023.
- STAGE DEBUT--Hamlet, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead, Nassau Repertory Theatre, Long Island, NY.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Mike, "The Love Course" in Two One-Act Plays, Equity Library Theatre, NewYork Public Library at Lincoln Center, New York City, 1973.
- Mickey, All God's Chillun' Got Wings, Circle in the Square, New York City, 1975.
- Guildford Dudley, The Chronicle of Nine, WPA Theatre, New York City, 1976.
- cop in drag, Ho Ho Ho, Cape Playhouse, Dennis, MA, then Berkshire Playhouse, Stockbridge, MA, both 1977.
- Doro, Each in His Own Way, Classic Theatre, Caras Nuevas Theatre, New York City, 1977.
- T'ien-ming, Fanshen, Soho Repertory Theatre, New York City, 1983.
- Stanley Kowalski, A Streetcar Named Desire, and townsperson, The Devil'sDisciple, both Circle in the Square, 1988.
- Also appeared in Knickerbocker Holiday, Octagon: The American Musical Theatre Company, Bert Wheeler Theatre, New York City, 1974; The Last War, Actors' Alliance, Provincetown Playhouse, New York City, 1977; Richard II, AmericanMusical and Dramatic Academy (AMDA), AMDA Studio One Theatre, New York City,1978; Freshwater and An Evening in Bloomsbury, both Gene Frankel Theatre, New York City, 1978; and as Mack, The Second Shepherd's Play, Herbert Berghof Studios, New York City.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- FILM DEBUT--Shawn, American Moments, 1976.
- Park ranger, Nasty Habits, Scotia International, 1976.
- Fine Tuning, 1986.
Other articles you might like: