Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brian Klugman to Michael Lantieri
Anita LaSelva Biography ((?)-)
Born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada; daughter of theatrical costumers.
- Actress, dancer
Passions Flamenco, 1998
- Appeared as Amanda, Private Lives; Elvira, Blithe Spirit; wife, Blood Wedding (also known as Lorca's Blood Wedding); and awitch, Macbeth. Also appeared in the workshop Kingwhistle. Appeared in productions of the Alternative Toronto Theatre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, in regional productions, and in workshops of other productions.
Producer and Developer
- Worked as a producer of stage productions; developed productions with theToronto Women's Auxiliary, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Appeared as Janet, Stage Hands; and as Marguerite, What Wants to Be Spoken, What Remains to Be Said.
- Zo'or, Earth: Final Conflict (also known as EFC,
Gene Roddenberry's Battleground Earth,
Gene Roddenberry's Earth: Final Conflict, and Mission Erde: Sie sind unter uns), syndicated, 1997-2001
- Assistant Helena Reid during radio shows, Million Dollar Babies, CBS, 1994
- Deidre, Conspiracy of Love, CBS, 1987
- (As Anita La Selva) Emmy Esteva, Spenser: Pale Kings and Princes,Lifetime, 1994
- Juliet, Under the Piano, 1995
- Paula Lomax, Mistrial, HBO, 1996
- Detective Kelly Mann, Crime in Connecticut: The Story of Alex Kelly, CBS, 1999
- Appeared in Adrienne Clarkeson Presents The Women of the Urge (documentary), CBC.
- "Spin Doctor," Forever Knight, CBS, 1992
- Sophia, "Target," Kung Fu: The Legend Continues, syndicated, 1995
- Tanya Martin, "Killer Instinct," TekWar, syndicated, 1995
- Appeared in "Cheri Dexter," Top Cops, CBS; as Frankie Silvera, Secret Service, CBS; also appeared in Comics!, CBC.
Other articles you might like: