Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Melissa Errico to Colleen Fitzpatrick
Howard Erskine Biography (1926-)
Addresses: Home: Cushman Rd. R.D. 2, Patterson, NY, 12463.
- producer, actor, director
- Birth Details
- June 29, 1926
- Bronxville, New York
- Berkshire Playhouse, Stockbridge, MA, summer, 1949.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Played three seasons at the Berkshire Playhouse, Stockbridge MA; Bermudiana Theatre, Hamilton, Bermuda, 1950; Atterbury Playhouse, Albany, NY, 1952; Quentin Armstone, Calculated Risk, Ambassador, NY, 1962; Victor Prynne,Private Lives, Theatre de Lys, NY, 1968.
The Happiest Millionaire, Lyceum, NY, 1956 and subsequent tour; Calculated Risk, two stock tours; Any Wednesday, Royal PoincianaPlayhouse, Coconut Grove Playhouse, 1965; Minor Miracle, Henry MillerTheatre, NY, 1965.
The Desperate Hours, Barrymore, 1955, Hippodrome, London, England,1955, West Coast Tour, 1956; The Midnight Sun, Shubert, New Haven, CT, 1959; Calculated Risk, Ambassador, NY, 1963; Any Wednesday, Music Box, NY, 1964;
Principal Film Work
- actor, Seminole, 1953.
Principal Television Work
- Produced, Rendezvous series, CBS, 1959; Portofino, 1961.
- Eastern Regional Manager, Ticketron, 1970-present.
Other articles you might like: