Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Marla Singer to Rod Steiger
Tom Spackman Biography (1950-)
Born October 4, 1950, in Johnson City, NY; son of Dayton B. and Patricia M. (an accounting supervisor; maiden name, Wilcox) Spackman; married Lisa A. Angelocci (an actress), June 18, 1983. Addresses: HOME--New York, NY.; AGENT--Ambrosio-Mortimer and Associates, 165 W. 46th Street, Suite 1109, New York, NY 10036.
- Birth Details
- October 4, 1950
- Johnson City, New York, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Josh Millbank, Another World, NBC, 1986.
- Jack, The Guiding Light, CBS.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- STAGE DEBUT--Leo, Little Foxes, Meadowbrook Theatre, Rochester, MI, 1975,for thirty performances.
- OFF-BROADWAY DEBUT--Title role, Peer Gynt, Classic Stage Company, 1981, for forty performances.
- Tony Williams, The Servant, Soho Repertory.
- Chris, I Am a Camera, American Jewish Theatre.
- Flirtation, T.O.M.I. Theatre.
- Rum and Coke, New York Shakespeare Festival.
- with the City Stage Company, New York City: title role, Peer Gynt, Edgar,King Lear, the student, Ghost Sonata, title role, Faust, Parts I and II, Harry Thunder, Wild Oats, Camille, Danton's Death, Kurt, Dance of Death, Victor,Frankenstein, Provost, Brand.
- Tom, The Glass Menagerie, American Shaw Festival, Canada.
- Blunt, Henry IV, Part I, Yale Repertory, New Haven, CT.
- John, Becoming Memories, Pittsburgh Public Theatre.
- Cherry Evans, Under Milkwood and Hotspur, Henry IV, Part I, both Denver Center Theatre.
- Fred, A Christmas Carol, Studio Arena, Buffalo, NY.
- Sebastian, Twelfth Night and Lucillus, Timon of Athens, both New Jersey Shakespeare Festival.
- at the Meadowbrook Theatre, Rochester, MI: Dick Dudgeon, The Devil's Principle, John, A Life in the Theatre, Jack, The Importance of Being Earnest, Morgan Evans, The Corn Is Green, Stephen, When You Comin' Back Red Ryder? FILMDEBUT--Dr. Fielding, Brass, Orion, 1985.
Other articles you might like: