Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
William Dudley to Gilbert Ernotte
Alice Elliott Biography (1946-)
Born August 22, 1946, in Durham, NC; daughter of Charles Ray (a professor) and Mary (a therapist; maiden name, Farquhar) Elliott; married Russell L. Treyz(a director), May 15, 1971; children: Amanda Mary, Ross Denney. Addresses: AGENT--Dulce Eisen Agency, 154 E. 61st Street, New York, NY 10023.
- Birth Details
- August 22, 1946
- Durham, North Carolina, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Emily, Our Town, Totem Pole Playhouse.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Mary Alden, Towards Zero, Woodstock Playhouse, NY.
- Ursula, Much Ado About Nothing, Goodman Theatre, Chicago.
- Cecily, The Importance of Being Earnest, McCarter Theatre, Princeton, NJ.
- Sybil, Private Lives, State West.
- Celia, As You Like It, North Shore Music Theatre, Long Island, NY.
- Amy, The Show Off, Carnegie Mellon Theatre Company, Pittsburgh.
- Jo Ann, Vanities, Virginia Museum Theatre, Richmond, VA.
- Laura, The Glass Menagerie, Theatre by the Sea, Portsmouth, NH.
- Margery Pinchwife, The Country Wife, Alabama Shakespeare Festival, Montgomery, AL.
- Off-Broadway appearances: Sis II, Don't Fail Your Lovin' Daddy, Public Theatre.
- Elsa, Spring's Awakening, Public Theatre Workshop.
- various roles, American Gothics, Roundabout Theatre.
- Shirley Preston, Professor George and Susie Friend, Uncommon Women, bothPlayright's Horizons Theatre.
- Celia, As You Like It, La Mama Experimental Theatre Club (E.T.C.).
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Amy Wolfe, As the World Turns, CBS, 1974.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- All My Children, ABC.
- Louise, Loving, ABC.
- FILM DEBUT--Bridget, Four Friends, Filmways, 1981.
Other articles you might like: