Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brigitte Nielsen to Bill Owen
Mary Eileen O'Donnell Biography (1948-)
Born May 2, 1948; daughter of Harry Joseph (a wine and spirit merchant) and Mary Louise (a teacher and librarian; maiden name, Kane) O'Donnell. Addresses: HOME--New York, NY. AGENT--Fifi Oscard Associates, 19 W. 44th Street,New York, NY 10036.
- OFF-BROADWAY DEBUT--Head of the control commission, The Measures Taken, New York Shakespeare Festival, Public Theatre, 1974, for thirty performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Mistress Quickly, Henry IV, Parts I and II, Duchess of York, Richard II,Emer, Cuchulain, Nerissa, Merchant of Venice, La Meffraye, Gilles De Rais, Ismene, Oedipus at Colonus, Ismene, Antigone, Margaret, Woyzeck, governess, Leonice and Lena, all with the City Stage Company (CSC), New York City, 1980-81.
- Voice, The Girl Who Ate Chicken Bones, Soho Repertory Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- Madame Helvetius, Balloon, Amelia, Wild Oats, Mathurine, Don Juan, Amelia, Ghost Sonata, Duchess of Vanholt, Dr. Faustus, all CSC, 1982-83.
- Marthe, witch, Faust, Parts I and II, morphine addict, Big and Little, Gertrude, Hamlet, all CSC, 1983-84.
- Sonya, Uncle Vanya, June, The Killing of Sister George, nymph of the grotto, Love in the Country, widow, Mandrake, all CSC, 1984.
- Mrs. Cratchit, A Christmas Carol, Pennsylvania Stage Company, Allentown,PA, 1984.
- Also appeared as Catherine, Arms and the Man, Helen Hobart, Once in a Lifetime, Dorina, Tartuffe, all Guildhall Theatre, London; Pele, The Shining House, Theatre of the Open Eye, New York City; appeared with Soho Repertory Theatre, 1977-84.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Singer, The Chorus Angelorum of Pan America, world tour, 1987.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Sister Margaret, Search for Tomorrow, CBS, 1978.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- Search for Tomorrow, CBS.
- Nurse, CBS.
- Seize the Day, PBS.
Other articles you might like: