Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Holly Fulger to Joanna McClelland Glass
Raymond L. Gaspard Biography (1949-)
Born July 9, 1949, in Chicago, IL; son of Joseph Henry (a postal worker) andCharlie Etta (a registered nurse; maiden name, Taylor) Gaspard; children: Charlotte. Addresses: Office--Westside Arts Theatre, 407 West 43rd Street, New York, NY 10036.
- Birth Details
- July 9, 1949
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
Credits; STAGE WORK
- Producer, We Won't Pay, We Won't Pay, Westside Arts Theatre, New York City, 1980.
- (As Ray Gaspard) Producer, I Can't Keep Running in Place, Westside Arts Theatre, 1981.
- Associate producer, Woza Albert, Criterion Theatre, London, 1983.
- Producer (with Martin Markinson, Mary Card, and Woodie King, Jr.), Dinah!Queen of the Blues, Westside Arts Center, Cheryl Crawford Theatre, New YorkCity, 1983.
- Associate producer, Three Ways Home, Astor Place Theatre, New York City,1988.
- Co-producer, Woza Albert, Empty Space Theatre, Seattle, WA, and AnnenbergCenter, Philadelphia, PA.
Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- (As Ray Gaspard) Harper, Screams of a Winter Night, Dimension, 1979.
Other articles you might like: